STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm32f4+SDIO+FATfs+USBD

Posted on December 27, 2017 at 10:03Hi,I am using CubeMx v1.18 to generate the drivers for USB and SDIO.The mass storage is detected on PC, but when write data the data is not written properly.The same with read and write. After i delete the file it...

Flash\RAM check

Posted on January 30, 2018 at 06:41Hi ST,I'm using STM32F767 to do a safe related system,so I must do FLASHã€�RAM check during running to verify whether there are injured area of  STM32F767 in the long term run.What should I do in my codes?Regard,Fr...

CubeMX 2.24 has migration problem

Posted on January 30, 2018 at 02:28HiI found a problem in CubeMX Ver.2.24.0.This version of the CubeMX destroys multibyte character strings contained in the project file when migrating old project files containing multibyte characters.I am using EWA...

CDC_Transmit_FS fails

Posted on January 28, 2018 at 23:07Hi,I successfully developed USB bootloader loader for STM32F103C8 MCU. It works as follow:teraterm (an old terminal) script reads hex file line by line and sends these lines through USB VCP port (each line is ackno...