STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f401 footprints/pinout are they all identical?

Hi All,I downloaded the stm32f4 footprints library for altium and could not find a footprint for STM32F401RET6 (LQFP64), but in the library I can only find STM32F401XB and STM32F401XC footprints. However these chips only provides 256 kb of flash memo...

Raider E by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am trying to test Low power Sleep mode on Nucleo-4R5ZI development board. Unfortunately i am getting following errors and not entering into sleep mode and not working Debug mode.

Please help how can i test low power modes on development Nucleo-4R5ZI board. I am working AC6 tool and used the path STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.13.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L4R5ZI\Examples\PWR\PWR_LPSLEEPand got the below errorsInfo : Previous state query failed, t...

MBhar by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debug not stating correctly

When I start a debug session, the program start immediately instead of pausing, and the cursor is not at main() but at an odd spot in assembly. Using system workbench and a nucleo as a programmer. this is a custom target board running an STM32f091. W...

Unused I/Os of STM32F103RBT6

Hello,I didn't find in the datasheet, that MCU STM32F103 have an internal pull-up/pull_down.In this case. Should I make all unused I/O in pull-up or pull-down state?Thank you for your supportBest regardsHafedh

HHamo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Glitch free duty cycle update

Hi, I am trying to update the duty cycle output on a STM32F107 MCU, glitch free of course. I know I have to set the appropriate PE bit in the TIMx->CCMRx register. This can be done with the library function TIM_OCxPreloadConfig(). At the time I make...

EGrom by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why ADC watchdog is not triggering.

The code is as follows.... RCC_AHBPeriphClockCmd (RCC_AHBPeriph_DMA1, ENABLE); RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_GPIOC, ENABLE); RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_ADC1, ENABLE); RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Periph_AFIO, ENABLE);...

0690X000006CFSmQAO.jpg
SConf by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos