STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Help with the Sigfox S2-LP Kit: ST Side Registration

Hello, I bought a STEVAL-FKI868V1 but I have a problem with the st registrationi saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6UE7ekRxE&t=7sand follow the steps but when I drag the .bin file to the drive and start the register I can't found my R...

0690X000006CCwEQAW.png
LLeyv by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 SDIO conflict with debuger opperations

Hi everybody,i m facing issues interfacing High Speed SD memory cards.With low speed type SD card everything look to work well. But when i use fast cards, i got error reads. The thing is that only appen if the debug is running. Without the debuger at...

STM32F767ZI and USART by HAL.

Hello,I have a strange problem with my STM32F767 ZI and USART communication.With CubeMX, I set USART2->Asyncronous, SYS->Debug Serial Wire and RCC-> HSE Active (crystal/ceramic resonator).So I generated a project for Atollic Truestudio and insertedHA...

X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 - Doubt about this shield

Posted on February 23, 2018 at 18:14Hello people.I was studying the datasheet of Shield X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1.This Shield is intended to implement Power Line Communication on DC voltage lines.Why use two lines of cable pair for communication between the ...

Comparing Atollic with IAR - code size

I am moving a large existing project from IAR to Atollic True Studio for STM32 as an experiment. I got it to build and run without too much pain, but have noticed that the ELF file which is produced is *much* larger - more than twice the size with no...

Does CAN Masking truly mask all unwanted CAN IDs?

I'm working on the STM32F1 device and have been reading the CAN filtering and masking process. I now understand how the ID mask and filter works. I do have one question though as in certain cases I'm unsure if the filter would work 100% correctly.If ...

daithi62 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 ADC sync with PWM

​Dear whom have expericenced STM32 MCUs (STM32F411),In my target device, ADC timing control is very important. In executing ADC in STM32 MCU,  can it be fully synchronized with PWM generated from STM32 MCU?I'd like to use PWM signal as start trigger ...

HKwon by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels