STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

EEPROM Read/Write STM32L15x

Hi,I am having a problem with using internal EEPROM memory for saving data. I can read data only from BASE adress of EEPROM. I can not write to EEPROM or read form any other place in EEPROM.MY simple code:#define FLASH_EEPROM_BASE ((uint32_t)(FLA...

JAN R by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program code.

Difficult and stupid question.There is an interrupt SVC_Handler written in assembly language. There are many internal addresses in the function body, which for convenience of use are collected in a table in the function header. The table is used to n...

HI i am trying to get the example project for interfacing USB stick into my custom board which has STM32F429II now , I could not find it in any of your latest Cubeprjects or anywhere in example projects,

I want to know how do i interface the USB stick to my board and start communicating with it.basically i want to read .bin/.png/.dfu files from USB stick Please provide the example project as soon as possible 

Vprabhu by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels