STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Using LL drivers with Keil

I have used Keil for some time, and recently managed to use the LL drivers (much like the old SPL). Recent installation of Keil DID NOT SHOW the STCubeMX options in the RTE configuration window, and I don't know how to get them back.Can anyone help?

Unexpected data whith QSPI on STM32L431

Hi,I am experiencing some strange behavior when using the QSPI module to communicate with an Adesto Flash chip. I am using the newest version of the ST HAL driver library.During the Dummy Cycles Phase, the SI pin is transmitting data. This is data is...

0690X000006BujMQAS.png
A.R.C by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Emulating EEPROM when WWDG is running

I am trying to use FLASH to emulate EEPROM on stm32F767 based on AN3969. My FLASH is organised as a single bank, so executing from FLASH I would expect execution to stall while writing / erasing. The longest stall is when erasing a sector, which migh...

Danish1 by Lead II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can STM32F103c8T6 transfer data from memory to GPIO

I am trying to port the octoWS2811 for STM32F103c8T6.This guy hubmartin has already done the heavy lifting and created a library using STM32 HAL. But the problem is that i am unable to get it to work. I am using Eclipse IDE.This is his website where ...

0690X000006BuxgQAC.png
RJaco by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 DMA quetion

Hello everyone.I'm studying in STM32F4 and learn DMA module using Example code of St. The example show how to use DMA in Burst feature to do 3 transfers into timer register beginning at TIMx_ARR after DMA update request.But I don't understand why add...

Resolved! About voltage scaling 1, 2 ,3

Hello,I am working on Power Reduction and we are using STM32F446RE Microcontroller. In the RM i found this, "the regulator output voltage (around1.2 V) can be scaled by software to different voltage values (scale 1, scale 2, and scale3 can be configu...

RN by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels