STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 Timer set in output compare / one pulse mode

Hi everyone, I'm trying to set a timer so that it works in output compare and also in one pulse mode, as I want it to only fire once. Below is my code for initiating timer1 in output compare/one pulse. Is this setup correct? One issue I'm having is t...

FFuma by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error when flashing STM32L4R9I-DISCO

Hi to All ! I'm a new in STM32 MCU programming. (But with big experience in C/C++).Just bought STM32L4R9I-DISCO, install eclipse with plugin for AC6 toolchain, STM32Cube under Linux. Build one of the examples : RTC-timestamp, erase the Flash (without...

BNach by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading SPI data register after RXNE has asserted

Hello, I found a problem trying to read the Data Register of SPI over STM32L4:If I read the register after wait that RXNE is went to 0, like the follow code:// Wait until RXNE flag is reset while (!UTILITY_READ_REGISTER_BIT(SPI1->SR,SPI_SR_RXNE)); //...

ontares by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird printf behavior on STM32F3Discovery board

I use MXCube to create a simple project based on the STM32F3Discovery board. Only USB is enabled as a CDC device. Other settings remain untouched. The code is generated for Truestudio. In Truestudio I created the syscalls.c by New->Other->System Call...

Error with arm_fir_f32()

Hi,i'm using the arm_fir_f32() funktion to filter a real time input signal.My problem is, that the funktion return '-nan' for each input.#include "foc.h"#include "tim.h"#include "adc.h"#include "debug.h"#include "arm_math.h"/* FIR-FILTER */#define BL...

ASpie.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I make I2C work together with DMA without HAL

I've configured I2C and I2C for reading 4 byte from a sensor. But for some reason. I currently don't have the code available here so I'd like to ask if somebody knows of an AN or has managed to receive data using DMA over I2C in master mode.Thanks fo...

CRipc by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103VET6 flash corruption

Hi,I have a board with STM32F103VET6 mcu. Sometimes when power on at startup, my mcu sometimes does not start as it should start, and it only start to work when the software is reinstalled.When the problem occured, I have checked the flash data from ...

0690X000006CNckQAG.png
er3481 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos