STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Alternate function mapping

Hi guys i am trying to find alternate function map to AF0,AF1 and so on but i did not find that in datasheet where is that i am using stm32f303re from nucleo-64.

Resolved! ST-LINK/V2 works with Keil, but not with Atollic

My daily use IDE is Atollic, my board used to have a single 6 pin connector for programming, and everythin worked fine since I can remember.The new hardware guy decided to add another connector to program the MCU (STM32F4), and our new board ended up...

0690X000006C12FQAS.jpg

STM32L4R5 UART not working

Hi All,We are using STM32L4R5Zi-p nucleo - 144 board for our development activities. We tried to create a UART code using cube mx. But it seems like data is not sending through TX pin. We checked the TDR register of UART and we can see the data going...

rsawa by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

RCC problem for dma + dac and tim3 imputCapture

With nucleo-f429ZI board, I want to measure the signal fminance in imputCapture (tim3_ch1) with dma + dac to generate a known frequency signal. but :When doing rcc settings like this, imputCapture calculates the correct frequency. On the dma + dac si...

akesk by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch Sense Design with Driven Shield

Posted on August 20, 2013 at 09:54Hello,I need to design a 20 pin capacitive touch board and I am planning to add a driven shield. But it seems that there is no detailed design guidelines about the topic. I could use some help at least about key sub...

Not able to receive data over CAN

I am working on STM32F4-Discovery board with STM32F412ZG. Trying to work CAN communication between MCU and PC with the help of kvaser canking tool(SJW=1, bus speed=125 kbps). I got success in transmitting data to PC successfully and I am getting corr...

ppati.9 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use External Interrupts in STM32F103 MCU

I'm new to this, and I want to write a code to read External interrupt and glow an LED. And will the LED go OFF when the interrupt is cleared?  I'm using STM32F103 Discovery & Nucleo boards. And generating the code using STMCubeMX and compiling it us...

ndhom by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels