STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ADC Regular Conversion Interrupt Example

I can't get the STM32L07RZ-Nucleo ADC regular conversion interrupt example to work. I'm using the Keil MDK variant. I upload the program, start the debugger and put uwADCxConvertedValue into watch window #1The doc file says to connect a signal to P...

How to begin with Murata Module and STM32 in general

Hi, I'm new in this world of ST. I have relative experience with Arduinos and LoRa, but now I want to do things with more resources. In particular, I am interested in the LoRa module from Murata and I bought the Discovery Kit B-L072Z-LRWAN1.What I as...

NMeno by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4xx HAL SPI 2Lines RxOnly Speed

I am reviewing the stm32f4xx_hal_spi.c to setup the SPI interface for Master mode DMA receive-only use. I notice the table showing that in this mode the maximum SPI frequency is Fpclk/64. I haven't bench tested this yet but was curious why this is so...

3FTI by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F405 LL_InitTick seems to block SysTick.

in stm32f4xx_ll_utils.c__STATIC_INLINE void LL_InitTick(uint32_t HCLKFrequency, uint32_t Ticks){ /* Configure the SysTick to have interrupt in 1ms time base */ SysTick->LOAD = (uint32_t)((HCLKFrequency / Ticks) - 1UL); /* set reload register */ SysTi...

RSime.17 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot read page 127 of flash memory stm32f103cb

hello evry body i have a prblm i can read page 31 : 0x0800 7C00 and write of flashbut adress 127 (page127) adress 0x0801 FC00i have a prblm it doesnt allow reading or writingeven my stm is stm 32f103cb medium flash is 128kb , i dont understand why it...

Labels