STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I was trying to run demo "NUCLEO-4R5ZI\Applications\FreeRTOS\FreeRTOS_LowPower\SW4STM32" . I am getting this error fatal error: deprecated_definitions.h: No such file or directory STM32L4R5ZI_NUCLEO line 87 C/C++ Problem"

When I looked forthe file I found it at "en.stm32cubel4\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.12.0\Middlewares\Third_Party\FreeRTOS\Source\include" . So since the file is existing why Atolic is throwing an error.I used Atollic True Studio version 9.1. Is there specific...

Custom Bootloader VCP problem with Windows XP / 7

I have a custom bootloader in sector 0,the app created in .net and it communicates with MCU through VIRTUAL COMM POT (HIGH SPEED), when the app starts if its no updates for firmware it jumps to the sector2 where main programm is based. THis works pe...

Hi, I am using STM32F407ZGT6 with mikroe 1369 ( https://www.mikroe.com/mikromedia-4-stm32f4 ) I need to capture falling edge of external signal and read the time its took from starting the function till falling edge detected.

Hi, I am using STM32F407ZGT6 with mikroe 1369 ( https://www.mikroe.com/mikromedia-4-stm32f4 )I need to capture falling edge of external signal and read the time its took from starting the function till falling edge detected. I read maual but some how...

JPate.19 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM5 problem with STM32F469I

I am using 32bit TIM5 in an STM32F469I. I enable the timer and divide the 8M clock by 1000000 to get microseconds. I then use microseconds to time pulses coming into the board from external device. All works well until the timer overloads. I can ...

Crystal drive level for STM32F030

Hello, I am trying to select a crystal for a design but I am having some difficulty. The data sheet provides little information and AN2867, too much but not very useful IMO. AN2867 depends on taking measurements to determine DL and I do not have the ...

ECost by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos