STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! H-Series support for external program flash

The STM32 families typically use Quad-SPI for executable external flash, from my research (ref)But the only H-Series options with Quad-SPI are expensive! Are there any alternative methods to executable external program space?   

jreina by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Driving ST7735 with a F4xx discovery board.

hello everyone, I have been trying to display even basic text on my TFT 1.8" Display and am yet to get anything but gibberish. I am using this library to interface with it. https://github.com/afiskon/stm32-st7735   I have followed plenty of tutorials...

what is HAL_OSPI_AutoPolling() ? how to fix it ?

After trying the sample code from STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.18.0 for octo spi I getting stuck on HAL_OSPI_AutoPolling(hospi, &sConfig, HAL_OSPI_TIMEOUT_DEFAULT_VALUE); it is not working, after reading posts and STM32L4Rxxx and STM32L4Sxxx device errata I fo...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 28 replies
  • 5 kudos

Waking up from STOP mode using UART

Posted on May 09, 2018 at 22:36I am using STM32L051 mcu. The mcu goes to STOP mode after initialization and only wakes up if there is any incoming byte at USART1. MCU wakes up with START_BIT_DETECTION on USART1 and goes back to sleep after it receiv...

Resolved! Broken device through optoin bytes

Hello, I am currently fiddling around with a STM32G491 in bare metal. I wanted to test the write protection. So I executed following code               FLASH->KEYR = FLASH_KEY1; FLASH->KEYR = FLASH_KEY2; while(FLASH->CR&bit31); // wait for unlock...

machinist by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Noise spike when ADC completes and triggers DMA

On the H743VIT6 I am seeing a strong spike on the VDDA line every time the 32 samples are completed and DMA triggers to copy them to memory.This is causes the samples to have a 1500 Hz signal with 4 harmonics in the data.The board is 4-layer, solid g...

Robmar by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels