STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UART4 on STM32F407 not receiving data

static void MX_UART4_Init(void) {   huart4.Instance = UART4; huart4.Init.BaudRate = 9600; huart4.Init.WordLength = UART_WORDLENGTH_8B; huart4.Init.StopBits = UART_STOPBITS_1; huart4.Init.Parity = UART_PARITY_NONE; huart4.Init.Mode = UART_...

GScot by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CUBEMX with Discovery F411VE

Hello after installing the latest version of CUBEMX(4.27) and generating a default project for my STM32F411VE Discovery board by choosing the option to initialize all the peripherals in their default mode it ended up not working. After some debugging...

I2C Slave

when i configured my stm32 board as master then i transmit data but in slave mode it does not..i even tested the i2c example provided by Cube MX ,there also i can only transmit data in master mode,but not in slave mode...any idea please?

0690X000006CA8uQAG.png
asim khan by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0 ROM EMULATION EXAMPLE AND SETTINGS

Hi everybody. I'm just using STM32L072kb uC and i neEd to use internal EEPROM . I read on the datasheet 6K epprom with ecc availability but I don't know how can i use it. are there any example and how I have to set it? I tried with STM32CUBEmx but is...

Send Data using ESP8266 and STM32F407

I am using STM32F4 discovery board. Some sensors data which are gathered by different sensors is saved on an SD card. Now I want to transfer these .txt files to an FTP server. I am not able to send the files as packages, or i m not sure how.  Seeking...

VVerm.0 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read multi channels ADC using DMA

hi everyone. my project uses STM32f407, i read 4 channesl analog by ADC1 and using DMA .when i debug the program, i can only read the first analog value... please help me. bellow this is my program#include "stm32f4xx.h" #include "stdio.h"   GPIO_Ini...

dthan.17 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels