STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L476 CAN Bootloader

Hi,we want to use the built-in CAN bootloader of a STM32L476. We experienced some strange behaviour while testing with a nucleo board, which we could partly fix.First of all, after a write command, sometimes two ACK are sent, the data is also written...

Using nucleo board as offline programmer

Hi,i'm wondering if there is an easy solution for using nucle board as field programmer over SWD interface. I would like to programm blank stm32 device directly from nucleo board using external flash or stm32 device content. It should be done over on...

DCMI to QSPI storage

Hi there,I am trying to use DCMI on STM32F469. Due to the limitation of the internal RAM, external RAM is needed. One option is to incorporate a QSPI-PSRAM. After reading "AN5020 - Digital camera interface for MCUs", my question still remains: Can DC...

alexP by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How send answer on UDP server ?

Hello,I created UDP server with LwIP stack on STM32F407.I tried example udp_echo _server. It works.Now I need send from server my own answer data in callback function.The program hangs in callback function.void udp_echoserver_receive_callback(void *a...

Peko by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI slave configuration

Hi to all,I'm dealing with SPI interface in slave mode and I am experience some problem in communication.I am using a ST32F030 MCU and I enabled RXNEIE interrupt for receiving data. Hereafter is the code:CONFIGURATIONRCC->APB2ENR |= RCC_APB2ENR_SPI1E...

Labels