STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How do I configure timer and pin in PWM output mode?

I am trying to configure TIM4 Channel 1 and PB6 in PWM output mode on my STM32L476 Discovery. I found an example for the STM32L476G-Nucleo, but they didn't configure any pins, so I tried to do that myself. I am new to programming on this board so I ...

ADing.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32-MAT/TARGET

It is not possible to unzip the downloaded STM32-MAT/TARGET (4.4.2).Win-RAR says "unknown method", i also tried it on a different Computerbut it didn't work out.What to do know? Maybe try a different Unzip-Software?

MW??r by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART communication

I am using stm32f429i discovery. I want to use UART of it. I use USART1. I just transmit data but I can’t receive data through uart1.Help me

PuPiPo by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem using UART bootloader

I am trying to program a STM32L151UC chip which is placed on a custom board using the bootloader and STM32CubeProgrammer. The connection sequence goes through a few steps until I get a message saying that the chip is in read out protection mode (whic...

ARege by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading 16 bit word with SPI

I have declared the following variable:uint16_t SPIRx;If I use this line to read SPI data, the compiler doesn't throw warnings:HAL_SPI_Receive(&hspi1, (uint8_t *)&SPIRx, 2, 500);But if I say:HAL_SPI_Receive(&hspi1, (uint16_t *)&SPIRx, 1, 500);It thro...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 - USART - where is the REACK bit?

Posted on January 07, 2017 at 17:46Hi,Using the STMF746 DISCO board... looking at the example for USART6 - in the STM32-provided driver code, the software waits for USART.ISR[REACK] to become set.The documentation shows the TEACK bit (bit 21 of the ...

Labels