STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

About STM32L4xx series

Hi,​We tested to rewrite the data into STM32L433CC.May i know why this device is unable to program data in second time?If i use STM32F072, and it is able to rewrite the data in second time.What is the different?​For example, i write the data at addre...

JHsu.14 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are STM tools for Linux still 32-bit?

Most Linux distributions now are 64-bit. However the ST tools like > file STM32CubeProgrammerLauncherSTM32CubeProgrammerLauncher: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 are still 32-bit executables. Furthermore the programs are picky about...

STM32F105RC PB6 always stay 0, EXTI never trigg

// PB6 Main sync pin GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure; GPIO_InitStructure.GPIO_Pin = GPIO_Pin_6; GPIO_InitStructure.GPIO_Mode = GPIO_Mode_IN_FLOATING; GPIO_InitStructure.GPIO_Speed = GPIO_Speed_2MHz; GPIO_Init(GPIOB, &GPIO_InitStructure);   ...

BSANT.17 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32429ZI Dısc1 Gyro wrong data problem

I'm tring to write own L3GD20 library. I can read chip ID (but L3G sent to me ffd4 and its partially true). But I cannot read any axis of gyro. Partially gyro always sent to me FF or 00. I'm doing something wrong but I dont know what's wrong. How can...

RageLog by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usb dfu upload own code

I have a problem with example from st with upload via dfu, when I want to upload the binary example from st via dfuse everything is ok and works great, but now I want to build my own code with simply toggle led. I change the flash address and vector ...

BWawr by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any chance for a STM32F720?

Hello,the STM32F730 in packages with 144 and more pins offers a high speed USB phy. The price for that chip would make it a favourable solution for USB HS. BUT the chip has crypto modules that require export restrictions. A variant as STM32F720 with...

Labels