STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F105 USB Host HID application

Posted on August 04, 2017 at 10:42     hi everyone       â€œWe are trying to develop a USB Host HID application where using the controller STM32F1, and the USB stack library available on the ST website, we are trying to send data/command to an USB H...

? ? by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HID non-boot protocol

Posted on March 05, 2018 at 17:23Hi All,I found an example for hosting a USB keyboard and works fine on my nucleo L476 board. However, my bar code reader (also a HID keyboard device) does not work because the CubeMX library expects a device which on...

Resolved! Multiple (more than 3) synchronised data outputs?

Posted on May 20, 2018 at 19:36Hi, I'm fairly new both to ARM and to C programming, but I'm attempting to write a library to allow me to interface an STM32F103 with a hub-75 RGB LED panel. I know it's possible as I've seen similar projects, but I wa...

STM32F two independent CAN BUS

Posted on December 12, 2016 at 11:50I am new in CAN bus protocol and wanted to use two CAN channels in the STM32F as I have to receive/transmit data from/to the two different CAN bus. As per study I found that there is no master slave concept in CAN...

K_K by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103C8T6 ADC Analog Watchdog

Posted on May 09, 2018 at 02:29HelloI am about to make my own library of ADC hardware. But first, I'll try to use ADC Analog Watchdog for my project. But there is a problem I think I cannot face it. I want to use only 2 channels with analog watchdog...

0690X0000060B5LQAU.png

SD+SPI+FATFS_WRITING DATA TO EXCEL SHEET

Posted on May 21, 2018 at 13:34Hi ,          I AM WRITING DATA TO WORD DOCUMENT AND EXCEL DOCUMENT USING SD+SPI+FAT DRIVER,BUT IN EXCEL DOCUMENT ,ALL THE DATA(40KB) IS GETTING STORED IN FIRST BLOCK ONLY,HOW TO CHANGE THE BLOCK TO STORE DATA BY INCRE...

Manjesh R by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos