STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USART in SPI mode

Is it possible to configure the USART as SPI master, with SPI slave having 16 bit data frames (AD5592R) ?

EE_CV by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No traceswo output on stm32H7xx

Posted on March 16, 2018 at 07:40Hi Forum. I am new to the H7 line of processors and the first thing I tried is getting printf() output on the traceswo pin of my nucleo-H743ZI. What I have tried:1. The 'Everything out of the box' way:Use cubeMX to c...

Is there a conflict between Timer 2 and I2C in STM32F103?

Hi. I'm using an MPU (6050), an encoder (AS5048A) and STM32F103. For the MPU I am using the I2C protocol, for the encoder (works through the pwm) the Timer2 and its interruption are used. The I2C only works if no encoder readings are being made. Is t...

FVasc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0 Cannot wakeup from STOP with LPTIM IRQ ?

Posted on September 21, 2017 at 13:00 Hello, I'm trying to wake up from STOP mode using LPTIMer on STM32L LPTIM is clocked by LSE(32K) used as a simple upcounter, and I'm using both ARR and CMP Interrupts from LPTIM, so corresponding bits a...

laurent1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

which of the flags I need to turn on and which header files I need to include in the firmware code to enable the sdcard mode of MCU on ?

Hi. I want to write a dummy file in sdcard. I am done with the code but I would like to know which of the flags I need to turn on and which header files I need to include in the firmware code to enable the sdcard mode of MCU on for Input Output opera...

Labels