STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! PA0 and NUCLEO-H743ZI

Hello,I want to use TIM3 as 32-Bit counter. Clock source is set to ETR2. The corresponding Pin is PA0. For test purpose I use TIM3 to generate a clock signal (Pin PC6) to feed the TIM3 counter.Connecting these to pins together (PA0 and PC6) results i...

HAL_UART_Receive not working after a while!

Dear friends,there are two threads in my application , one is used for TCP/IP using lwIP and the other one is for RS485 protocol. Everything works fine correctly and I can send and receive data on RS485. After two or three hours or sometimes sooner, ...

Mujtaba by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where does the output of 'sprintf' goes to ?

Hello,I use stm32cubeH7 examples.I find in some of them call to sprintf, yet I don't understand where is the output of the sprintf goes to:I tried opening the "STMicroelectronics STLink virtual com port" - nothing is printed hereI also tried to searc...

ranran by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Setup with STM32-Mat/Target in Simulink ?

Hello,I'm trying to use the STM32 MAT/TARGET to setup a Communication between Simulink and a STM32f107vct via CAN.When I want to build the Simulink model i get an "INVALID INDEX" Block Diagram error.I am using Matlab R2018b and the latest version of ...

JVier by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F103 UART Tx interrupt

Posted on February 07, 2015 at 13:30Hell all, I have two UARTS connected to two devices (say A and B). Both UARTs Tx and Rx is interrupt based. When I receive a message from A (ASCII-Z string) and the same message is sent to B, I am getting the mess...

nps by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels