STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI not working with STM32L476VG Discovery Board?

We are using the STM32L476VG Discovery Board and are trying to use the SPI 1 interface. I generated the code through CubeMX with pins PA5, PE13, PE14, PE15. After the code was generated I tried placing this example code into the while loop:    HAL_G...

JDarg by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SWO frequency?

In my debugger settings I got there is some SWO frequency difference means before 2 or 3 days its frequency value is 10Mhz but now it is only 2Mhz and from last days I have getting some errors. So plz tell me that such errors are coming due to this ...

LACTIC by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 UART basic comunication

Hi,my first example for RS232 communication and my first problem.I have this output in the terminal:5 ''! Ëå˙˙˙ <00> 5 ''! Ëå˙˙˙ <00> 5 ''! Ëå˙˙˙ <00> 5 ''! Ëå˙˙˙ <00> 5 ''! Ëå˙ <00> 5 ''! Ë <00> 5 ''! Ëå˙˙˙ <00> 5 ''! Ëåë <00> 5 ''! Ëåë <00> 5 ''! ë...

JNova.0 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F769BI ADC_DMA interrupt causing debug stop

​​​​Hello, I am using the Stm32F769BI MCU.I am receiving 3 ADC channels through DMA.My problem is that debugging stops in the middle due to HAL_ADC_IRQHandler during debugging.To debug again, I must press the Run button again.I want to know why inter...

syoon.10 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476 SPI half duplex receive clock

I configured the SPI2 port for bidirectional (BIDIMODE = 1) and rx (BIDIOE = 0), then enabled the port (SPE = 1). According to the RM the enable should immediately start sending clock pulses out the SCK pin and read data on the MOSI pin, since it is...