STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Bug in STM32H7 HAL for ADC Injected Channel 18

When for ADC2 Channel 18 is selected as Injected Channel and initialized via “HAL_ADCEx_InjectedConfigChannel�? it will return HAL_ERROR.When no other ADC it will fail in line 2288 2286*. When another ADC is enabled it will fail in line 2277 2275*.HA...

How to set VTOR contents from a linker command file

I have the same code that I want to run in several different configurations. I have banked memory. The code will be run from both banks. In order to run the code from bank 2, the VTOR register needs to be set to the IVT address in the second bank. Si...

LThal by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC calibration

Hi,How to calibrate the adc... I am using Nucleo H743 and my H753 boards. Vref is 3.32V in nucleo, and 3.31V in my board.. when i convert the adc value by simply multiplying with Vre/65536, the result is almost greater than 11.mV (for Vin> 1.0000V) ...

QuadSPI Single SPI mode IO2 state

In Single SPI mode, the unused qspi pins are held as follows: IO2 is in output mode and forced to ‘0’ (to deactivate the “write protect�? function) IO3 is in output mode and forced to ‘1’ (to deactivate the “hold�? function)Problem is, all the flash ...

Labels