STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H750 KEIL

I USED KEIL WITH STM32F750VB AFTER COMPILE AND RUN I UNDRESTAND NO HAVE ANY SPACE ADD FOR STACK FIRST VARIABLE ADDRESS IS FIRST MEMORY ADDRESS IF USED PUSH OR PUP CHANGE SOME FIRST VARIABE IN MEMORY HOW CAN RESOLVED THIS PROBLEM

How to Choose the Most Flexible NUCLEO 'Range'?

We've been using a NUCLEO-L433RC-P to prototype a low -power PCB and it has served us very well.We're now embarking on a new project where we're actually going to use the NUCLEO and create a PCB with a header to plug the NUCLEO into. I thought this ...

MBrow.13 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

False LPTIM CMPM Interrupts ( STM32L071)

If the LPTIM CNT is close to the ARR value (0xFFFF) and i set the CMPM value, i receive the interrupt immediately (~1ms) instead of the time i set it. Because the LPTIM runs on 32kHz this happens every 2seconds for 4-5 interrupts.I dont seems to find...

DKilg by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No I2C Clock signal after Restart Condition

Hello,I raised this problem in another topic I posted, but it is with another title and I'm not sure I will get there the help (title might be missleading).I have the problem after sending Slave Address and Register Address and creating a start condi...

0690X000006DUzQQAW.png
uli stone by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN on STM32F072C8

Dear ST sirs: We are using STM32F072C8, and we now have problem on its CAN bus. Like the below thread issue in the forum. However we did not see any reply on it.https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000A4nF6FSQU/stm32f072c8-canbus-loopback-worki...

CHsu.14 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Time Triggered CAN communication support

I am currently in a process of selecting micro controller for my project. Basically i need TTCAN support and i have STM32F746G Disco board with me. Now as per the ST reference manual i see that this is supported. Now my questions are...Is there any ...

Baudrate issue with STM32F0 with Modbus implementation.

Problemi have configure Modbus over rs-485While Receiving modbus data on rs485 on the baudrate it configured on, which is 115200 , it works fine.but when i query modbus register to get value on different baudrate like 9600 , my board getting restart....

KRami by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels