STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

spi adc

I am using stm32l476rg. I am connecting a external spi adc with 1.25MHz clock. I would like to have a continuous data reading from that adc. I tried spi2 to connect this adc. it works, but how can I get continuous data reading from that adc? use time...

linker file missing when project is created using the Keil CMSIS package manager... I prefer this way because you are able to update anything from the package manager

I just do not like the STMCubeMX way... even seems quite cool to use it. I prefer to do it from scratch and have cleaner code. So, I prefer to use Atollic to create my project, but i found the CMSIS used in my Atollic project is quite out-dated. I fo...

EGonz by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running multiple builds sequentially

I'd like to find out if there's a way to run multiple builds sequentially. At the moment, when I build a project, I run the build command, wait for it to complete, then make some modifications to the .ld file and run the build again. Everything but t...

LThal by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746G-DISCO LTDC & display without HSYNC and VSYNC

Hi all, we are designing a new PCB and we would like to use an LCD that does not have HSYNC and VSYNC signals... is this possible ?The lcd is a Winstar model WF70HTIAGDNT0 https://www.winstar.com.tw/it/products/tft-lcd/module/7_0-tft-lcd.htmlThanks...

iw2lsi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels