STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

TrueStudio PDM_Filter_Init

​I have added libPDMFilter_GCC.a and pdm_filter.h,but truestudio told me that undefined reference to `PDM_Filter_Init'.I dont know why.Thank you.​

tl by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f407G-DISC1 Technical Documents

Hi, i'm currently working with the MB997D version of the mentioned Development Kit on the caption. My main goal is working with the lis3dsh sensor on this board and then apply it to my own board, i've tried and accomplished the work with that sensor,...

EAkbu by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to get the Cuonter value ?

Hallo, i need in Simulink a Function such as HAL_TIM_GetCounter(); to get the value of the Runnuing Counter. would this block from STM32 MAT/Target do the same ? #[STM32-Mat/Target]​ #Simulink​ #Matlab​ ​

Samuel1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746G-DISCO internal RTC not working

Hello,I am using STM32F746G-DISCO board for internal RTC. And using Keil u5 IDEI enabled the Internal RTC clock in CubeMX, set the time and date.And am using HAL_RTC_GetTime - API in while loop for reading sTime and sDate.I am monitoring sTime and sD...

Ameya M by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need help to configure MDMA on stm32H7

I need some help on configuring a transfer from external SDRAM buffer and LCD buffer (via FMC with Intel 8080 like interface).I've adopted the [MDMA_RepeatBlock_Rotation] as refernce example from the CUBE_H7 package.In this project for STM32H743I_EVA...

CiuppaPT by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

A PROBLEM WITH STM32F730 USING CMSIS_DSP

I had tried to compile a project with only a 64-point fft. But it turned out to be like"fft\fft.axf: Error: L6406E: No space in execution regions with .ANY selector matching arm_common_tables.o(.constdata)."I cannot believe it as I can run fft on bas...

yezoli by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Motor control with MCSDK

Hi everyone:We tried the MCSDK and deployed it in stm32f407. But we got a problem, for example: We use the motor control GUI trigger the motor to 20k rpm.We press the stop button.The motor go into free run status.When the motor speed decrease and not...

Resolved! STM32L433 PWM on TIM16

Hello:There is a post on this same issue titled "TIM16 PWM signal generation...". The fix here was to set the AOE bit in the BDTR register. In that thread they were using LL.I am having a similar issue where I am unable to get the PWM output signal o...

STM32F103VCT6 more RAM+Flash than datasheet says?

Hi,today I stumbled across a problem, where I wanted to assign around 50k of RAM to FreeRTOS and I immediately got a linker error, because target ran out of RAM.I had a look at the datasheet and this says 48k RAM. I've been using a self-hacked-toget...

doss by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels