STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USART_SendBreak not available on STM32F373

Hi,I have to configure a STM32F373 as a LIN Master. The problem is that the function USART_SendBreak is not available.The reference manual says that I have to set the SBKRQ bit to send the break frame, but this bit is only available for a break reque...

mllona by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

OSPI readonly in memory mapped mode

I use the STM32L4R9I-EVAL Board and try to configure the ospi on nor-flash for readonly in memory mapped mode. there is an example projekt in Hal-Lib L4 V1.14.0. If i skip the erase and write steps, it read out wrong values (with out hal error)!Do an...

Leo_Panda by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI interface between STM32L151QD and External Flash

Hi AllCan anyone suggest the example code for Spi interfacing between STM32L151QD and External flash memory.,Through my STM32L151QD I want to read and write from External flash memory , The both STM32 and Flash memory is connected with SPI interface

kTaba by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA can`t work in stm32h7

I saw the web https://community.st.com/s/article/FAQ-DMA-is-not-working-on-STM32H7-devices,and I change the ram address.uart can transmit with DMA but can`t receive.and the spi can`t transmit with dma.

gcaif by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 double buffer + ADC + FATFS necessary?

Hey everyone,In my last application I had a DMA double buffer moving data from a peripheral to memory, it would fll one buffer, inform the cpu and while it filled the second buffer, the first buffer would be sent to the sdcard.I want to do the same t...

con3 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error initializing uart2 for STM32F072CBT6 processor

We wanted to use the uart2 serial port of STM32F072CBT6. We used the STM32CUBE tool to generate the code, but the debugging found that we could not enter the interrupt of uart2.We had no problem setting uart1 and uart3 to use before.The initializati...

mhou by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels