STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Knowing which STM32 MCUs are interchangeable

Hi all!Let's say I'm developing a board around a particular STM32, but I want to be able to switch it for one with, lets say, with a larger RAM. How can I know if 2 MCUs are entirely identical, when it comes to footprint and pinout? Is there some tri...

ISeed by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chinese clones of STM32

Hello friends,I am working on STM32L151RDT6 and today I was trying to read the unique ID using the ST HAL.I have around 20 boards with the same chip and when I read the unique ID it comes out that all of them have the same ID.In addition if I start t...

New ST website is horrible.

"Modern feel and look" prevailed over usability, navigability, and common sense. The fact, that the site nags about obsolete browser is a clear indication of the level of incompetence of the creators.Should anybody from ST answer, please do so under ...

Is there a safe negative input-pin current ?

I am using an STM32F205RGY6 and looking at possible fault conditions in my circuit.  With the MCU powered down, is there a safe maximum negative current I could apply to PC5 ? Under fault conditions I could see -4.1mA relative to Vss (-3.3v and 796 O...

BNord by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use DAC as VREF for COMP2 ?

Hi,I use a STM32L052 and I would like to use DAC as VREF for comparator 2 (PB6) but without connecting DAC1 to PA4. It is possible ?Because under STMCubeMX, when I set DAC as VREF for COMP2, it set automatically PA4 as DAC_OUT1 but in my application,...

parobin by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC

Hello,What is the meaning of RTC for the STM32L431 when supplied with Vbat?Does it mean that the RTC time continues to increase when Vbat is present and VDD=0V?Table 5 of the datasheet permits to hope it ....Best regardsMich

Mich1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels