STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stack in SRAM2 on STM32F413VGT6

Hi guys,I need your collective intelligence, because I am a bit lost on the information given by the ST datasheets and reference manuals.Backstory: on a few of our prototypes we started to see random failing behavior and investigated quite a bit. The...

Resolved! STM32N6

It's been almost two years since word first appeared about STM32N6, but there is still no public information about when it will actually show up.Can we expect some news about it at the STM32 Summit next week?If not, what can one do in order to get so...

TLin.5 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Following AN4666 (reception) for STM32G474

Hi all,I am currently working on a project where an 8 bit bus of 32 MHz is sent to a STM32G474, which has to be saved for 8kB at a time followed by that data being sent over SPI. I have got the SPI part working fine, my question is mainly regarding A...

Connect battery to BL475E-IOT01A Discovery Kit

Hello,I want to supply my St Iot discovery kit board with a battery supply, I have changed the header pin to 5V_VBAT. As i am connecting my battery to the Vin and gnd pins the red LED keeps blinking and LD5 is off. Kindly give some suggestions how sh...

Arhum_29 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to read ADC without DMA ?????

Board: NUcleo 64-G474  I just want to read 2 channels of an ADC but am presented with a bewildering array of incredibly confusing options: Ranks, Continuous mode, discontinous mode, number of conversions, oversampling, triggers, etc, etc, etc. The em...

sgordon777_0-1710460374786.png

Resolved! STM32U5 SAI interface to 6 PDM microphones

Hi,I am considering STM32U5 to interface up to 6 PDM microphones. I see that  with some STM32U5 version 2 SAIs interface are available. How many PDM microphone can I interface in this case? I found some specific documentation related to G4 (up to 6 m...

Gerva by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels