STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

TSL library stateIDs

Hello everybody,I am trying to work with STM32F042G6 with TSL library but have some issues I hope that I made some minor mistake but I think I tried everíthing.I can't get stable detection when touching.I tried to copy a sample project but it was jus...

STM32F407 Mcu clock setup

Hello sir, I have developed MCU clock setup using two functions Mcu_init and mcu_initclock in stm32f407 board. Now I want to develop Distribute PLL and get PLL status. Can you help me out. I have attached my mcu.c here for your convinience.#include "...

Stuck in sleepmode

I tried using the sleep mode in STM32L053R8, it gets stuck in this condition. what is the reason. if((ulpbit != 0) && (vrefinbit != 0)){SET_BIT(PWR->CR, PWR_CR_ULP);}

hazin by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G474VET3: comparator characteristics

Hi, The propagation delay and offset error mentioned below for integgrated comparator. Can it be changed at higher temperature at 125 Deg c. So what will drift in propagation delay and drifts of comparator value at higher temperature lets say at 125 ...

sag_0-1714463408307.png
sag by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C Interrupts

I want to know the difference of the below 4 cases. Why the results are not as expected. Stm32 board is an i2c master with speed of 400kbps and slave is software simulation using Aardvark Total Phase Control Software.uint8_t i2c_tra[10] = { 0x1, 0x2,...

vbk22398 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

USB DFU & FLASH_PROGRAM_TIME

HiI successfully got USB DFU bootloader running based on this video.But one question: why is FLASH_PROGRAM_TIME 50 ms?How is this value dervied? What is the minimum possible value?Thx.

MK..1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F769, generate a 2kHz clock on PC9.

Hi,I'd like to have a 2kHz clock source on PC9, I was wondering if I can use TIM3_CH4 or TIM8_CH4 to do it. May you please help me to figure out it? My question is how to generate a 2 kHz clock on PC9 if I would like to use TIM3_CH4 or TIM8_CH4? Howe...

AlbertC by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels