STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USART Rx & Tx communication code

Hello,I am a beginner to Nucleo-64 board programming and I am trying to work on USART communication of it. I am using NUCLEO-L476RG board and STM32CubeLL library for configuring USART and starting communication with it. Programming Scenario:I have co...

VDesa by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4x9 FMC Speed Issues

Posted on December 08, 2016 at 19:01 So I finally got my IL9325 TFT display running via FMC but it is running much slower than I expected. The SPI based displays on arduinos seem to be performing better than this parallel setup. I measured my data ...

The program STM32F745 USB + SAI hangs up

HelloThere is a working project of an audio switch made on STM32L452. Then we needed another USB port and additional performance. Therefore, we shift the project to STM32F745. The algorithm works well on the STM32L452. But on the processor STM32F745,...

SPI receive, wrong LSB

I'm trying to communicate between the nucleoh743 (master mode) and a TDC GP22 slave chip but came across this issue:I am expecting to read 0x27 but i always get 0x26. All the other bits from this 1 byte are correct so i was wondering if there somethi...

NBlac by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't update SysTick->VAL

Hi,In my system I use STM32L476.In order to save power once every second, when heavy processing is done, I switch to PLL 80MHz, the rest of the time I use MSI clock at 32MHz.In order to have a stable SysTick I update the reload value of the SysTick a...

Why SDIO of STM32F4 chip lost 0xF in FIFO buffer?

Hi, Recently I debug STM32F413 with a SD card by SDIO interface, but failed in FATFS mount. At last, I did a simple test. The code wrote 512 bytes--0x00-0xFF(256 bytes), 0x00-0xFF(256 bytes)--to the first two sectors of SD card by HAL_SD_WriteBlocks,...

DDong.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos