STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Sine wave interpolation for pwm generation

Hey everyone,I'm still busy scoping out how to do this. I've been looking int methods to generate sine waves and so far it looks like some of the methods use lookup tables or trig functions from cmsis.Although I don't think this would be very ideal, ...

con3 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there any documentation that gives details of the C/C++ language that is used in Atollic TrueSTUDIO for STM32 v9.3.0? I'm looking for the names of keywords/commands as well as the signatures of functions.

I am very new to embedded systems programming. I have successfully installed Atollic TrueSTUDIO for STM32 v9.3.0 onto Kubuntu Linux 19.04. I want to use this IDE in conjunction with an STM32F407VGT Discovery board.

SElli.11 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 FDCAN Communication problem in classic mode

Hey guys,I have this project with STM32H743 MCUs one board uses ZI and second VI version. Sources for both boards were generated in CubeMX.After many unsuccessful attempts to get these two boards talking to each other via classic CAN I replaced one o...

PMego by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC high precision challenge

Most 12bit ADCs of ST are specified not very accurate in DNL, INL, and total unadjusted Error. Especially DNL allows worst case scenarios of results being non-consecutive. I use these ADCs for several years now for slow signals and found ways in HW- ...

SD Card Interface with STM32F0

Hi Team,I'm using STM32F030c8 micro controller, my application is to interface SD card with Stm32.stm32fxx to micro sd card interface:- pa5-----------clockpa6-----------misopa7-----------mosipf5------------csI'm using stm32f0 discovery board and exa...

KSALA by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a hard fault on only one of two identical boards

So I've made two prototypes of a new custom board with a STM32F405RG microcontroller at heart and while one of them works totally fine, after a few seconds or more I'm getting a hard fault on the second one.To investigate the origin of the hard fault...

MKola by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels