STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 standby wake-up BUG?

STM32 standby mode, standby wake-up pin PA0 and RTC wake up, both can work normally. The problem encountered is: If the wake-up pin PA0 is kept high, when the PA0 high-level hold time exceeds the wake-up time set by the RTC after standby, the chip di...

one V by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

I2C2 on STM32F103 Arduino

Hi,I just uploaded the MPU6050 library to communicate with my STM32F103.Example program is MPU6050DMP6.All works fine when I use I2C1 (default I2C bus).But I want to use the I2C2 bus (controller has 2). I found information stating: #include "Wire.h"e...

YBeun by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integraten Operation amplifier in STM32F3030

In datasheet is 6.3.22 Operational amplifier characteristicsILOAD Drive current max 500uA.Does this mean the amplifier cannot control the negative current?RLOAD Resistive load min 4kOhn? Why 4kjOhgm, for exmple curtent to 4kOhm for 2.5V is 625uA, thi...

HWolo by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 Timer Output Compare mode (OC mode)

hi sir, I want to use timer channels to OC mode. In that same timer interval i need set time to channel 1 come 1 time and channel 2 comes 5 times.example: In 1 milli second timer i need set & reset channel 1 for time and every 200 micro second set ...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BSDL file for STM32L4R5ZIT6

I am trying to run a boundary scan test on a custom board with a STM32L4R5ZIT6, My boundary scan tool of choice has highlighted some inconsistencies with the pins. When I set certain pins the wrong pins get set.I checked the resources section on you...

Rclar.13 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm trying to port some firmware from nucleo-F334 to nucleo-G474 for the HRTIM timers and the CubeMX for G474 for HRTIM1 is not working. I found some missing statement in the initialization.

I found that the CubeMX 5.3 initlization code missing a part; specifically the HRTIM clock initialization where the PLL is defined. There's a related constant that also needs to be defined. In any case can someone confirm the problem and how long it ...

WTom by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels