STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Why I can't login at st.com?

I wanna download new develpment tools, cubeMX and cube IDE, from st.com and evaluate them, but I found that I can't download them and even login at the web. I'v tried turn on proxy and turn off it on both win10 and mac.

Rock Deng by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN BUS and stuff bits

Hello,I'm using a ST32F466 trying to connect a personal board to a PEAK analizer.The code is generated in part by MS32Cube, and in part by me on TrueStudio 9.2 using HAL libraries.After setting the CAN1, (HAL_CAN_MspInit()), I have configured the CAN...

Timer Call back question ?

Dear Members,I have a callback :void Timer10_Callback() { seconds += 1;   if (seconds == 30) { minute = 1; seconds = 0; rpm=count; rps=(float)rpm/30; count=0; } }and main() inside while()current_rps = rps; i...

Hello, Please suggest a Software solution where I can power on the entire LPUART1 peripheral on STM32L4 only when I want. Any data received on the UART lines before I power on the LPUART1 must in no way be accessible to the MCU

Hello,  I have an issue with LPUART communication on my custom board housing STM32L4 MCU. I have a peripheral connected to the LPUART1 lines. This peripheral is quectel MC60 GSM module. I am turning the module on from STM32L4 (by toggling a GPIO). Af...

Grang by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L073 adc polling async clock ?

hello, i am using the STM32L073 for adc reading. And want to use the async clocks for the dc voltage reading. so i dont need a high speed clock.The problem is when i tested the async clocks on adc , the measurement time was sometimes(30~40%) differen...

stress by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zero crossing interrupt timer implementation

I am working on creating a reverse phase dimmer where the on/off timing for the 120/240 VAC sine wave is handled by an STM32L051C8Tx MCU. There is a separate analog circuit that generates a 3V3 pulse at every zero crossing and I take this as an input...

SPetr.6 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels