STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 communication with FPGA via DMA/SPI

HI there,I'm just starting to embark on the problem of accessing external registers (implemented in a FPGA), via the DMA or SPI on the STM32F4 core. What I'm interested in doing is accessing these registers with DMA or SPI. But first i need to implem...

arduo by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Issues with Stop Mode

I'm working on a custom board that includes an STM32F411 for power management. The firmware running on the STM is responsible for putting the system to sleep. The issue I'm having is that the STM is not entering STOP mode on some boards- or rather wa...

Konami by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32L151 and dual boot

I can't seem to determine if this part actually supports dual boot or not.It has dual bank and it appears that you can tell it to boot from either bank.If I connect with STLink Utility I see only an option for nBFB2 which seems to specify which bank ...

mfole by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

we are trying to zip the data which we received from sensor and send to the server, i want know any data compression library are there for STM322f423 ?

we are design the iot based environmental parameter data logger where the data received from the sensor & same data should be zipped and transmit to server , am struggling to do zipping the data , please suggest any library which will do zipping data...

STM32F3 and IWDG activation

Hi,I'm currently working on a project with STM32F303RC.I have problems with Internal watchdog. It seems to be activated every startup even if I don't enable it by the CubeMX. Starting the application with IWDG disabled make my board to continuous res...

FFrac by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Bootloader size

Dear All,I am going to use stm32f030f4 which has 16K flash & 4K SRAM. if I use STM32 bootloader , will Bootloader reduce available Flash/Ram or there is other reserved section for Bootloader i mean that i would like to save all flash/ram space for my...

AMost by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels