STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Filtering ADC output with FIR ?

Dear Members,Dear Members,I got a FIR filter coefficient from matlab :/* General type conversion for MATLAB generated C-code */ #include "tmwtypes.h" /* * Expected path to tmwtypes.h * C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2018b\extern\include\tmwtypes.h *...

BlueNRG-2 IIC error with reading more than 16 bytes

Hi, I am working on BlueNRG-2 and I need drive NFC-EERPOM(M24SR64). I tried to read from M24SR64, I got error when the reading bytes were more than 16.(It was ok <= 16 bytes), it stuck on the while loop as below. I put my readfunction and init func...

SZhan.5 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get STM32F4 Software

Can you please help me to get quick link to download STM32479I-EVAL demonstration software? I can see related resources but unable to find the demonstration software.

TJagd by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC in DMA not working?

dear all,I keep studing the STM32H7 architecture and this time I am trying to control a DAC using DMA which seems an easy task. However, in my case, the output is always at zero. I have used it without DMA and it works, therefore my HW debugging work...

Mdi c by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

new vs malloc - surprising results with IAR

Hello,Recently I started using c++ application with STM32, and I encounter a very strange behavior:It seems that after 1-3 calls to new() operator the new operator call get hang somewhere into assembly. When I try to step into the problematic new cal...

ranran by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels