STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Continuous DMA from UART

Hello,This is for the STM32H7, but may be applicable to other STM32 chips.Is there a way to do a continuous DMA stream from a UART without requiring an expected size?I would like to be able to set up a receive buffer with DMA in circular mode, and ju...

ST User by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

static_cast in C?

freqError = static_cast<int32_t>(readRegister(REG_FREQ_ERROR_MSB) & B111);C has no static_cast, so how can I convert the above code to C?(It 's C++, from Arduino)

QuadSPI hangs with BUSY after 4 GB indirect read

I'm using QuadSPI in indirect dual-flash read mode to transfer data from an external chip (not flash memory). According to reference manual, when FSIZE = 0x1F and DLR = 0xFFFFFFFF, the transfer should continue indefinitely.However, with STM32H743ZIT6...

jpa by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ETR prescaler bandwidth on STM32F401RC

Hello,I tried to prescale the TIM2_ETR signal on STM32F401RC, to increase the bandwith. In theory the ETR signal max frequency is 1/4 Fclock = 21 MHz, but it can be increased thanks to the prescaler. The RM0368 manual (STM32F401 reference manual) wri...

TGUEN.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to make the STM32373C-EVAL SDADC to work?

Hello,I am working on the stm32373C-EVAL but I can't get the SDADC to give me satisfying values.I am following the UM1786 "how tu use this driver" instructions on p°594:I fill in the HAL_SDADC_MspInit(), the HAL_ADC_Init() is used, I call HAL_SDADC_P...

RKula.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos