STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Internal flash failing after 60 - 70 erase/write cycles

Hi,I am currently facing an issue on a STM32F469NI MCU where the HAL_FLASH_PROGRAM() is succeeding yet fails to write to the flash memory.I have verified this with a basic project for the STM32F469Discovery to isolate hardware. It appears that after ...

JHedges by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM1 ch1 as pwm, ch2 as cc to trigger adc caputre

On STM32F105 chip, i need to output a pwm, then adc caputure the voltage on pwm high stable level.So i try to set tim1 ch1 to pwm out, and then set tim1 ch2 as compare output wih no pwm to trigger adc capture with DMA. (CC2<CC1)Eventrually, i cannot ...

Usart as SPI

Are there any example that uses USART as SPI ? Currently I am using stm32g071kbt6 mcu for a project and i have to use USART peripheral as SPI. Other SPI peripherals on use. I found a few presentation about USART that says USART can be use as SPI and ...

Labels