STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't connect to COM Port

Hi,I implemented a composite device program for my mcu (STM32F407IG) .Everything is working fine and the mcu get recognized as cdc+msc.Somehow it won't connect to the vcp when i am using a terminal program like HTerm to send data to vcp.Anyone have e...

arduo by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

USB Composite Device Driver

Posted on September 19, 2016 at 08:59Hi all, for my project I developed an USB composite device (MSC + CDC) based on an STM32F2.Since ST doesn't provide an example of a composite device based on the HAL, it wasn't so easy to have my device working, ...

Lori B. by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NRST Pin STM32 Protection.

If we don´t use the NRST pin how o what to need to put to this pin to protect from ESD. The other question is the pins that don´t use from the micro what I need to do with them (put pull-up or pull-down o kepp open externally) ? referring to ESD.

NUCLEO- F401RE Start up time

Hello,I wrote some code on a NUCLEO- F401RE to drive a X-NUCLEO-IHM15A1.The Nucleo board is powered externally (JP5 set to E5V), but I still connect the USB cable to my PC to debug.Even if I'm not debugging, the start up time (time between the power ...

RStra by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AES-128 encryption for firmware image

Hi,I am using STM32L4 controller for my project and using KEIL IDE.I want to do AES-128 encryption for my firmware .hex file because we are planning to keep this firmware image in the cloud server for OTA but it is not safe keeping original firmware ...

KR.269 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos