STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

IWDG is not working

Hi,In stm32f051, iwdg is not working, I think.After enable iwdg, encounter the while(1); loop , reset is not issued.NRST pin is connected to RC reset circuit.BRPaul

paul0208 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help understanding performance issue on STM32H743

I'm struggling to understand why I'm seeing a huge performance hit by slightly changing code in a loop. I narrowed down the problem to a manageable code size, and I'm hoping someone here can suggest how to investigate and resolve my issue.I'm using a...

fbar by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Used SPI 4 for two different interfaces

Hi All,I am using STM32F427ZIT6 MCU for one project. I connected SPI4 for two different interfaces by mistake. Pins 1,4,5 for one interface and pins 64,65,66,67 for one interface.I want both the devices working simultaneously. Is there any solution f...

DKS by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD Card Time out STM32F779II

I'm using STM32F779II With a microsd card. That is clocked at 48MHz.When writing to the sdcard as a block, I get HAL_TimeOut, using that function: err = HAL_SD_WriteBlocks(&sd_handle, (uint8_t *)src, block_num, num_blocks, 6000);After writing I wait ...

Receiving a burts of data from SPI using DMA

Hi, I am using an STM32f407VGT MCU and I am trying to receive a burst of data of 112 bytes from SPI1 and storing it in an array buffer, initially set with all its elements to 0.According to the RM0090 TRF this should be easily done with the DMA, but ...

simo zz by Senior
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linker Error: "no definition for __write".....

Hey everyone, I am using IAR and a STM32F401RE.When I am setting the library low-level interface implementation to "None", I get the following linker error:Error[Li005]: no definition for "__write" [referenced from fflush.o(dl7M_tlf.a)]Error[Li005]: ...

JCorn.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels