STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI1 Clock speed

Hello,i am using a Nucleo - F411RE board and i want to create a sine wave with an external DAC (mcp4922). So i initialized a SPI connection to send my sine wave table to the external DAC. The frequency of the ouput sine wave should have 40 KHz. At ...

STM32F0 and SPI with CPHA=1 an NSS pin

Hello Forum,I am new to STM32 but familiar with MCUs. My Problem is the SPI interface.In the datasheet there is a figure (figure 277 of document RM0091) where all four possible combination of CPOL/CPHA are shown. There is also the signal nss in the f...

voltage regulator in stm32f407vgt6

what is the role of voltage regulator in stm32f407vgt6 and how it works..that means already VDD is supplyng 1.8V and again what is the need of suplying 1.2V and how it works i want to know exact operation of it in stm32f407vgt6

Vtrai by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

pre-defined macro

Hello, I would like to use #define macro in my program to hold application, firmware version and firmware building time. I know i can put these definition into my program directly, and make modification before I compile my program. Could I use GNU C ...

Labels