STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

QSPI Interrupts not working with example projects

Hi,I'm using the STM32746 Discovery board and some example code - the "QSPI_ReadWrite_IT" example - but the QSPI interrupts are not working correctly. Specifically the Status match interrupt never fires and the example code gets stuck. I've ported ov...

DBurr by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7: why some specific GPIO pins don't work?

Hello everyone,I'm using USART3 on F746, but only RX/TX pins which are mapped to pins PD8/PD9.Besides that, I want to configure general output to pins PD10/PD11 (to control LEDs), but they don't work when I try to control them. I looked up the AF map...

Wowa by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Timeout Problem

Hi!I'm using mpu6050 and Nucleo-f103RB without MXCUBEi got problem with I2C communication.LED is blink in infinity../* Wait until SB flag is set */   if(I2C_WaitOnFlagUntilTimeout(hi2c, I2C_FLAG_SB, RESET, Timeout, tickstart) != HAL_OK)   {    return...

PGYUY.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with a timer counter.

I set a timer to count 500us ticksTIM_InitStruct.Prescaler = (uint16_t)40000-1; //SYSCLK = 80Mhz – 80Mhz/40000 = 500us TIM_InitStruct.CounterMode = LL_TIM_COUNTERMODE_UP; TIM_InitStruct.Autoreload = 0xFFFFFFFF; //TIM2 – 32-bit c...

Labels