STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F746 SPI DMA Transmit and Receive issue.

Hello, I generated project with STM32CubeMX. I configured it in SPI slave with DMA Seems like memory increment mode in not working. When I check register DMA_SxCR MINC is off. But when I checked hdma_spi2_rx.Init.MemInc , its has correct DMA_MINC_E...

Strange behaviours of SPI bootloader on STM32F412

I'm developing a SPI bootloader, using the integrated function of STM32F412, and I found two strange behaviours:I must issue two times the reset of MCU with Boot0 high, because after the first reset the MCU seems to be in bootloader mode but doesn't ...

Guidoted by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

White screen with STM32F767 BITx microprocessor

Hi, I am working with a customized board which has STM32F767 BITx microprocessor. I made a simple application with TouchGFX 4.13.0 integred with STM32CubeIDE 1.2.0. The program builds and debugs correctly, but nothing appears on the screen, it is jus...

DCost.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H755 FMC NE, NWE multiple signal inquiry

STM32H755's FMC NE and NWE signals are different from the data sheet.STM32H755 is communicating with SRAM. Communication was performed by setting the data size to 1 using the HAL_SRAM_Write_16b function.The figure showing the signals of NE1 and NWE t...

mjung.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART bridge on STM32F0: data corruption

I'm trying to link together two UARTs to create a sort of "bridge". Each byte received by one of them is sent to the other and vice-versa. I used this code for 7-8 years on small and slow MCUs like xmega (8-bit and 32 MHz), so I think there should no...

Mark81 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

DSP library with STM32F103 (blue pill) possible?

I would like to implement a FFT on a STM32F103 (blue pill).So far i installed the STM32cubeIDE and set up a project.I added "CMSIS CORE" and "CMSIS DSP" (as library) in the cubeMX software under additional software.In my code i added: #define ARM_MAT...

HTuam.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting STM32H7 SAI port as asynchronous slave device

Hello,I'm trying to connect my DAC as a master device to STM32H7.I have configured SAI1 A as a Asynchronous Slave and SAI1 B as a synchronous slave.But I'm confused where to connect my DAC's MCLK output into.In other readings, LINK STM32L4 series hav...

0693W000000TcYsQAK.png
BHan.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels