STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How do we define the frame buffer for emWin?

I found where we define the size of the screen but I could not find where the memory is allocated for the frame buffers. Also, emWin is running on 256k of RAM but the screen is 480x800. How do we define the bpp? Is it something that is defined in t...

MCons.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F303 UART Idle Line Detection Problem

Hi,i try to implement a idle line detection for my uart interface. I use this tutorial here: https://controllerstech.blogspot.com/2018/05/uart-using-dma-and-idle-line-detection.htmlIt is working on a STM32F103 (running example of the tutorial). So no...

STM32F769i-DISCO I/O pins

Dear All,I have a newbie question about the DISCO board.I need 3 or 4 I2C buses, but from the documentation I can find access only to one.Is it possible to access all other I/O pins of the MCU STM32F769NI on this board?I will highly appreciate all yo...

IgorKo by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh STM32F469 Discovery Display

Hi there.I am currently programming on an STM32F469 Discovery Board. Can you tell me what settings I have to make so that the display always updates automatically. So that all values ​​are always up to date?

HSchl.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels