STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Have a question concerning specifically the STM32F479 NRST pin, but this may be applicable to other STM MCU’s as well. Is this Pin an Input/Output pin ?

I read in section 6.2.1 of the STM32F479 reference manual that this Pin will Output a 20us reset pulse during Watchdog and other internal events. I did not find any Output characteristics for NRST and the statement in section 6.2.1 was stated almost...

JMcHA by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sine wave interpolation for pwm generation

Hey everyone,I'm still busy scoping out how to do this. I've been looking int methods to generate sine waves and so far it looks like some of the methods use lookup tables or trig functions from cmsis.Although I don't think this would be very ideal, ...

con3 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 FDCAN Communication problem in classic mode

Hey guys,I have this project with STM32H743 MCUs one board uses ZI and second VI version. Sources for both boards were generated in CubeMX.After many unsuccessful attempts to get these two boards talking to each other via classic CAN I replaced one o...

PMego by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC high precision challenge

Most 12bit ADCs of ST are specified not very accurate in DNL, INL, and total unadjusted Error. Especially DNL allows worst case scenarios of results being non-consecutive. I use these ADCs for several years now for slow signals and found ways in HW- ...

SD Card Interface with STM32F0

Hi Team,I'm using STM32F030c8 micro controller, my application is to interface SD card with Stm32.stm32fxx to micro sd card interface:- pa5-----------clockpa6-----------misopa7-----------mosipf5------------csI'm using stm32f0 discovery board and exa...

KSALA by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos