STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C seems blocked when restarting Debug session

Hi,I have some troubles with my Nucleo STM32F446RE communicating with my MPU6050 IMU over I2C. When powering everything the first time and debug it, it works fine. However, when restarting with exactly the same code, the board fails to start the I2C...

YGail.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

External Watchdog/BOD circuit for STM32F1/F4 series

Hello,We are designing automotive devices (Trackets,Meters etc) and almost in all of our devices we use external watchdog with integrated BOD function.We faced issues in the past during EMC/ESD tests, where the microcontroller's (AVR) BOD or watchdog...

SProg by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC on B-L475E-IOT01A.

At evening I set time 18-38-00, got it back, it was OK and left it to run. At morning I see the time 32-59-48. My set-get functionsint RTC_SetTime(uint8_t hours, uint8_t minutes, uint8_t seconds) { if (hours < 24 && minutes < 60 && seconds < ...

Labels