STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F103C8T6: I2C Master does not generate START bit

I am programming Blue Pill stm32f103c8t6 mcu, and I am having troubles implementing I2C driver for it. I have tried one I2C example from one site, then tried to implement it on my own by datasheet, yet it does not work - it does not generate START.I ...

DPosv.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to setting the TIM of the stm32F103RC for 1usec

I've used stm32F103VC before, so this time I changed my MCU to stm32F103RC. I saw in the datasheet that the specifications of the two chips are almost equal.However, I cannot properly set the timer in stm32F103RC.Here's how I tested it:I make a clock...

DKim.4 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with uart2 in STM32L073RZ nucleo board

I am using stm32l073rz neucleo board for my project.when i am trying to use uart 2 for my application, its not working as desired . That is when i connect A TTL module with the pins PA2 & PA3 on nucleo board i didn't get any output . But the same cod...

vijil by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer drift

I've picked up two discovery f3 board and configured to toggle a pin(in irq timer handler) everytime ARR=17999 on TIM2 with a clock of 36Mhz, derived from HSE crystal on board. If i connect the two pin to an oscilloscope i notice a drift between the ...

I cannot debug from main() function (NUCLEO-H743ZI2)

Hi all,I have developed a program with NUCLEO-H743ZI (Version 1).And there is no problem for debugging. Recently, I bought NUCLEO-H743ZI2 (Version 2). I found it cannot enter main function in the first beginning. I try to uncheck 'run to main' item ...

clee.10 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to turn-off the STM32F429 Disco kit's lcd ?

Posted on September 07, 2017 at 03:03HI,I'm currently test the STM32F429 Disco kit with some example on step by step.But I nerve that LCD always turn on, So Is there any way to turn off the lcd ? because I'm not ready to test the LCD.

Labels