STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Create an i2c connection with Raspberry Pi.

Hi everyone. I'm a novice so have patience with me. I have a stm32f103c8 (blue phill) card connected to 8 HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensors. I use the STM32Cube IDE. I already have the program ready to read the distances in all the ultrasonic sensors. Now I...

VGonz.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fast correlation slower than regular?

Arm_correlate_fast_q31 takes almost twice as much time as arm_correlate_q31.Am i missing something? I measured the calculating time for arm_correlate_q31 for various block sizes and then simply inserted the "fast_" in the function call and it takes a...

RMcCa by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to receive stream through SPI using DMA ?

Hi, I am using an STM32F407VGx MCU and I am trying to receive data from SPI1 using DMA.STM32CubeIDE generated code for the SPI1 is the following:void MX_SPI1_Init(void) { LL_SPI_InitTypeDef SPI_InitStruct = {0};   LL_GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStr...

simo zz by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L412C8 USART2 RX TX pin swap not working

I am using the STM32L412C8 and I am having trouble with the USART2 RX/TX pin swapping. I enabled it in CubeMX but if I send data to the PA2 pin (originally TX but should be RX after the swap) I get nothing. If however I send my data to PA3(should be ...

KAsim by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

It seems that using the comparators with interrupts on the stm32f373 series with HAL drivers blocks the program in infinite loop.

I attach the full code as a file and the relevant part here - for the evaluation board STM32373C-EVAL in which the red LED blinks a few times until the comparator is activated and blocks the execution.Is there a workaround to make the comparator work...

Empty check flag on STM32F030 (option bytes)

Hello,I have a problem when flashing my MCU (STM32F030CCT).After flashing, a Power On reset is always needed to start my SW (to reload the option bytes due to the "empty check flag").From manual: On STM32F070x6 and STM32F030xC devices only, internal ...

Stabilo by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels