STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Accuracy of NucleoF334R8

Hello,I recently bought Nucleo F334R8 which is an ARM 32-bit Cortex M4 microcontroller with both ST and Arduino connectors.I would like to ask about the accuracy of any data from sensor interfacing.The microcontroller is said to have 32 bit accuracy ...

IDADI.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

About STM32F103; Timer and Encoder

Hi Colleagues,I am just trying STM32F103 using Encoder in TIM3. I am able to count the pulses and direction ; prima facie it looks fine.I am using the STM32 CubeIDE for configuring the parameters. I have a few questions though :1) I need to compute t...

TFern by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to send 8-bit data on SPI.

I am learning bare-metal programming on STM32F411RE (Nucleo board). I am trying to implement a SPI driver.Reference manualEven though I have set the Data Frame Format to 8-bit, My SCK consists of 16 clock cycles. Sending 8 bit data on this has weird ...

0690X00000DC8Y2QAL.png 0690X00000DC8YRQA1.png
KSchr.11 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743ZI QSPI

MCU is STM32H743ZI. When QUADSPI working in AutoPolling mode,Setting the ABORT bit in the QUADSPI_CR, Why SR.BUSY bit stall high? BUSY don't goes low forever!But according to referrence manual,"In automatic-polling mode, BUSY goes low only after the ...

CAiwe.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

F7 QSPI issue

What kind of reason would the DR register read the same on subsequent calls in release build?If I don't add __NOP()'s in there, the registers read the same and the FIFO doesn't get emptied.Micro is STM32F769NIstatic uint32_t drvInit(void) { uint32...

_EFrie by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Did I brick my board? I'm trying to understand low power mode, and ran the code below and now can't connect to st link.

/* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ HAL_PWR_EnableWakeUpPin (PWR_WAKEUP_PIN1); gotoSleep(); /* USER CODE END 2 *// * @brief void gotoSleep(void) * * @retval None */void gotoSleep(void){    HAL_Delay(1000);    HAL_PWR_EnterSTANDBYMode();    SystemClock_Config();}

PAngl.14 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels