STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

F4 or F3 board with ext. RAM and SD ?

Does anybody know a board with a STM32F4 of F3 with the following features:external RAM, 1 MByte or moreSD card interface, alternatively Debug port with VCP or ethernet interfaceA display would be optional.Had been looking at the usual suspects (ST, ...

Ozone by Lead
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usage of HAL_SPI_Transmit

Hi,normally i use HAL_SPI_Transmit    HAL_GPIO_WritePin(Port, Pin, GPIO_PIN_RESET); HAL_SPI_Transmit(...)   HAL_GPIO_WritePin(Port, Pin, GPIO_PIN_SET);Is it possible to use it like following;   HAL_GPIO_WritePin(Port, Pin, GPIO_PIN_RESET); HAL_SP...

ACan.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32f4 adxl345 i2c not working? Std periph

I wrote code using the stm32f4 discovery card and adxl345 sensor using the i2c communication protocol. But Send data does not respond to my command. Please help me. I'll be crazy.#include "stm32f4xx.h" #include "stm32f4_discovery.h"     #define Max ...

HGök.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transmitting multiple bytes through SPI

Hi everyone,I am trying to transmit multiple bytes via SPI.I could read the data through spi, so connections should be ok.Does anyone have idea what can be the reason, that I can not write data to the register of the slave?int writetospi(uint16 heade...

ACan.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC+DMA stops while loop for 100 seconds

Hello everyone,I am very new in MCU programming and still learning it. I am doing a small project with DAC and Timers2,3 on STM32F429. DAC is trigger by time2 and timer3 is a counter which is triggered by a switch.Also, I have an LED blinking an a da...

MNajj.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to stabilize and increase camera frame rate?

Hello, I've recently took over a project at my school where they are building a wearable camera. They have used STM32L496ZG as the MCU. Basically there are two sensors on the board: OV2640 and MLX90640. One takes regular JPEG and the other takes ther...

ESaat.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels