STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! AN4667 equivalent for H7 and various performance queries

Is there any equivalent document on performance for the H7?I'm trying to do some final performance tuning on an applications and struggling to implement some of the ideas in AN4667For example:page 127 of the H7 reference manual shows that FMC SDRAM b...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F0 memory model - where can I save data in flash ?

Hello,I want to save data in flash memory of a STM32F0 using HAL library :HAL_FLASH_Unlock(); HAL_FLASH_Program(FLASH_TYPEPROGRAM_WORD, 0x20000000, data); HAL_FLASH_Lock();I don't know which address is allowed to store user data in flash.Here is the ...

0693W000000VAieQAG.png
ValentinG by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone know of a Nucleo pin-out print utility?

I'm creating code for an STM32L073 that will connect to another system. The final boards are not done yet (and will not be for a while) so we have a Nucleo board that we will be wired into the demo board for the system. I made a spreadsheet with the ...

0693W000000VBEaQAO.jpg
mreed by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duty cycle on Timers

I was reading in "Mastering STM32" and in the intro of PWM pulses (pg355 hard copy) said that "The square waves generated until now have all one common characteristic: they have a Ton period equal to the Toff one. For this reason they are also said t...

hello, im using stm32f446re nucleo board for practice and i have configure the board for SPI communication. i did the program for the 8bit and 16bit DFF. Now i using HMC767 PLL as a salve device whos register size is different from that of nucleo board.

i dont know how to send variable size data evrytime. The HMC Mode protocol for the serial port is designed for a 4 wire interface with a fixed protocol featuringa. 1 Read/Write bitb. 6 Address bitsc. 24 data bitsplease need yout help on how to send >...

0693W000000V52JQAS.png

LPTIM as a pulse counter

Hi, bom dia.I need to use LPTIM as a pulse counter in stm32L431. I created a project using stm32cubeIDE and start only the necessary to test the LPTIM, but when i call HAL_LPTIM_Counter_Start() or HAL_LPTIM_Counter_Start_IT() never return HAL_OK. I h...

GFont.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L452 QSPI no output

HiI am using a STM32L452 MCU with a quadspi flash from Micron.I configured the board using CubeMX and have tried making a test code based on the example in: STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.15.1\Projects\STM32L476G-EVAL\Examples\QSPI\QSPI_ReadWrite_DMAI'm trying t...

0693W000000V9CwQAK.png

STM32G4 USART strange output

Hi I am trying to write a echo program and the USART1 configuration code is shown below. RCC->AHB2ENR |= RCC_AHB2ENR_GPIOAEN; //Enable GPIOA Clock RCC->APB2ENR |= RCC_APB2ENR_USART1EN; //Enable USART1 Clock   GPIOA->AFR[1] |= (0b0111 << GPIO_AFRH_A...

LLOLO.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels