STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F215 - do I need pullups/pulldowns on every pin?

Sectin 6.3.1 of the reference manual says "During and just after reset, the alternate functions are not active and the I/O ports are configured in input floating mode." Floating inputs are bad. Our code will configure all pins appropriately immedia...

JKasu.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 FPU exception management

Hello,I'm doing some tests on the STM32H743 FPU (on a Nucleo, from Keil v5 IDE).I've checked that the FPU is enabled (register CPACR) and I've written a basic division by 0 test .volatile double test = 0; test = 1.0 / test;I checked the assembly code...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power consumption in standby mode STM32H742VIH

I have problems with power consumption. In standby power consumption seems to we be way over the documented ~1,97 uA. Current codes gives consumption around 300 uA. Is there something more that needs to be taken into account when putting the CPU to s...

teijo by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G431 OPAMP in PGA mode: noisy output?

Hi all,​I'm using STM32G431, the opamp1 and opamp2 are set as follows:the generated codes: hopamp1.Instance = OPAMP1; hopamp1.Init.PowerMode = OPAMP_POWERMODE_NORMAL; hopamp1.Init.Mode = OPAMP_PGA_MODE; hopamp1.Init.NonInvertingInput = OPAMP_N...

0693W000001cRp6QAE.png 0693W000001cRuaQAE.png
Jhon by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems when i try to program the chip

Hello, im facing a problem when i try to program the chip, im using the eclipse ide and a cheap stlink debugger, the most common error is this:adapter speed: 24000 kHzadapter_nsrst_delay: 100Info : clock speed 24000 kHzInfo : STLINK v2 JTAG v34 API ...

Resolved! Interfacing to STM32F767ZI temperature sensor

Hello to everyone. I am teaching an embedded system lab courses and this is our first year with a STM32F767ZI Nucleo board. We are at a point where we want to exploit the on-board temperature sensor to generate some input data. In our first experienc...

PB1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels