STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Issue with freezing IWDG in stop1 mode

Hello,Issue :- STM32L4R5 controller will restarting, because of the IWDG in stop1 mode of MCU.Approach followed : As per reference manual, by clearing the IWDG_STOP bit of FLASH_OPTR register, we can freeze the IWDG counter in stop 1 mode of the MCU....

Bhushan by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with STM32F103C8T6 STANDBY mode

I am facing a realy strange problem while trying to put my stm32f103c8t6 into a standby mode. The consumption in standby mode is .8mA (what is 40 times higher then its supposed to be) on first board (Board A) and .02mA (what is 10 times higher) on se...

Markiyan by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

write and read eeprom 93lc46b

Hello! I 'm using STM32F407VGT6 Discovery. There was a problem with eeprom  93lc46b. How do I write and read correctly? And to adjust Microwire?Maybe someone has a code?Thanks for answers

VBala.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F745 RTC Alarm interrupt.

I have a very peculiar problem with my STM32F745 MCU. I have generated code with CubeMX which is very basic and doesn't initialize any peripherals at all. Main simply initializes the HAL, clock & then goes into an infinite loop that increments a coun...

BPetk.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 QuadSPI only BANK2

Posted on February 13, 2016 at 11:22Hello!I have the follow problem:I use STM32F745. I've chosen the QuadSPI interface for flash, to be exact, QSPI BANK2. I make initialization through CUBEMX, using HAL library. I see CLK signal only, there are no o...

shides2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels