STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SAI DMA Data transmit fails on STM32H745 Discovery board

Hi,I have configured DMA and SAI interface as below.void HAL_SAI_MspInit(SAI_HandleTypeDef* hsai){ GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStruct;/* SAI2 */  if(hsai->Instance==SAI2_Block_A)  {  /* Peripheral clock enable */  if (SAI2_client == 0)  {    __HAL_RCC_...

NKadi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing default parameters of main()

I've got an application where the main() function needs to be non-standard. In older version of GCC this wasn't an issue but the newer versions seem to have changed somethingI need:void main(long long int *c, long long int *b)but GCC is overriding th...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi is not connecting with the board B-L475E-IOT01A.

Hello Team,i have flashed B-L475E-IOT01A-WiFi-Bridge-S2LP binary into the B-L475E-IOT01A board and then it asked to enter the input ssid , password and security type. i given all correct value but we are getting the response like "Given SSID not F...

JC.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Output Compare Formula [STM32H7]

I'm using TIM5CH3 to toggle an I/O, but AN4013 doesn't list a formula for the Output Compare, so I'm using the Timer Base Generator in Section 2.2: Update_event = TIM_CLK/((PSC + 1)*(ARR + 1)*(RCR + 1))With TIM5 CLK of 60Mhz, Prescaler 60-1, and ARR ...

0693W000001rdUeQAI.png
bnguy.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect to Nucleo G031K8 via ST Link

I just bought a STM32G031K8 Nucleo, and when I connect it to ST-Link through Normal mode, the device is not recognized. It hangs, and ST Link throws the error shown in the picture. There should be a problem with Reset because it says it cannot rese...

0693W000001sA32QAE.png 0693W000001sA37QAE.png
xpp07 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem initialising RTC on STM32F031 Nucleo-32 board

I am using code generated using CubeMX to configure the RTC, however the HAL_RTC_Init() function is returning an error. The clock configuration is this -void SystemClock_Config(void){  RCC_OscInitTypeDef RCC_OscInitStruct = {0};  RCC_ClkInitTypeDef R...

PMacp.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Atomic SPI?

I am getting two bytes making 15 bit adc result via SPI bus. Is there a way to make SPI operation atomic, what aboiut DMA. And what about code in general, how does one disable interrupts or make thing atomic.Please note, there is no rush, the CPU is ...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels