STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SPI interrupt too slow for SPI frequency

I need to confirm my understanding. Say that my STM32H7 SPI is setup as Slave and that it processes the incoming SPI data byte per byte in interruption. It is very likely to happen that the SPI throughput is faster than the SPI interrupt handler dura...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how CAN memory works?

Hello everyone i am using CAN bus to connect two stm32 boards, i would like to know does anyone of you know how does the CAN memory works? is it DMA or what exactly? i couldn't manage to find anyuthing on the internet and i really hope one of you can...

SGUIG.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data transfer between CAN bus and DMA on Hal stm32F4

hello everyone, i would like to know how can i transfer data from CAN Bus to DMA memory on stm32f4 board on HAL Library?  also i want to make sure that the CAN access memory is it DMA or somethign else?can you please explain to me how? or if you hav...

SGUIG.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rx lane not receiving

Hello, I try to make an UART communication between Nucleo STM32F030RE and a STM32F030K6 mounted on a custom pcb.sends from NUCLEO to STM32F030K6 is OKReceive from STM32F030K6 is ok sends from STM32F030K6 to NUCLEO is OK (i can check it and decode tha...

JGreg.2 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDRAM configuration for 216MHz sysclk.

Hello, with a STM32F7508-DK board, all examples using SDRAM have the sysclk to 200MHz, therefore the FMC clock to 100MHz.I am trying to enable sysclk = 216MHz, and FMC = 108MHz, so I followed the SDRAM user manual, and configured the following settin...

VVasi.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 External SRAM problem

HiI am working with a STM32L496G_Discovery board and Cube IDEI am having problems with the external ram. I have called BSP_SRAM_Init();and defined an array in that ram spacefloat testInput[TEST_LENGTH_SAMPLES] __attribute__((section("._myvars")));In ...

Labels