STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 line suitable for medical devices

Hi,I have used the STM32F1 and F4 series.I would like to know which line is advisable to medical device development ie. insulin pump, Blood glucose monitor.on the website i found that f1,f2 series can be used.Regards

Hp.14 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

any stm32 MCU with 5Vadc?

Hello,I am working on a project and it would be very helpful if I could find a MCU with integrated 5V ADC. I know you can add a voltage divider for the 3.3V ADC but it won't work in my case for this project. Can anyone recommend me something? Thank y...

retro by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWD printf debuggin issues..

Hello,I'm just a beginner that tryes to migrate from the arduino world to ST and before I start the dev jorney I'd like to hand on to a debbuging method that requiers as little hardware and sofware setup as possible while still having the logging and...

MLemo.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G071 DMA Will Not Transfer Data to UART1 TDR

I'm trying to operate the USART in DMA tx mode on the STM32G0. I've configured the DMA mux to route the USART1TX dma request to channel 2. I have configured channel 2 to enable TC and TE interrupts, enabled MINC, and set PSIZE & MSIZE as byte. The nu...

CKafk.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fault when casting from char* to uint64_t*

In my code, I write many casting from char* to uint64_t*. Someone success, and someone get failure. I thought I used the unallocated memory, but I rewrote by casting to uint32_t, and then no error happened. Is this normal?My code:--------------------...

Ellaine by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F469i Source Code for Demo Firmware

Hello all,I recently purchased the STM32F469i Discovery Board, and have loaded the compiled demo binary from the ST website onto the board. It loads properly, but now I want to see how the software works. Is there any source code for the demo firmwar...

TLian.11 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels